I think I just scared the sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to get my M&P out of the car in the garage. I walked to the back of the car with the holstered weapon in my hand, faced the back of the car and put it IWB. I then turned around to see a neighbor walking their dog at the end of my driveway. She was staring at me with both hands on her cheeks like the shocked home alone kid. I had no idea she and her husband were standing there. I just said 'good evening' and headed to close the garage door.

I wonder if they'll quit letting their dog sh*t in my yard.:wave:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll never forget the deer in the headlights look I got after church one day when a lady hugged me who is the type that has a "grab the waist area" hugging style and grabbed a handful of an XD45 grip.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll never forget the deer in the headlights look I got after church one day when a lady hugged me who is the type that has a "grab the waist area" hugging style and grabbed a handful of an XD45 grip.

Did she ask "is that a pistol or you just happy to see me?"

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My stepmother seems to like to play "find the heat" when she hugs...lots of patting until she encounters a pistol butt.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic. Never heard of someone putting hands to their face in disbelief. I have seen the deer in the headlight.

I had a friend kind of hip check me at church one day. His expression was priceless. He knew what it was immediately. Basically just froze as I made eye contact with him. I guess his suspicions were confirmed that morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom