I'm getting burned out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... I'm nothing but dead weight now my friend. If I'd known being a kept woman was this much fun I'd have settled down in my 20s instead of being stubborn and waiting until Grumpy came along. 😉😂
I’m just teasing 😉. I think you are a pretty fun person judging by what you post. But no matter how much you ask I can’t go into business with you!!!! Lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just teasing 😉. I think you are a pretty fun person judging by what you post. But no matter how much you ask I can’t go into business with you!!!! Lol

I'm pretty handy around the office but I'd just wind up cutting a couple fingers off and getting shocked real good. Me and power tools have a real hate-hate kinda relationship -- and I am TERRIFIED of electricity. (Might me cuz my dad lit me up with that cattle prod when I was 6 and mouthed off at him. 👀👀👀)

And these guys can tell you -- I ain't nothing but trouble. 😉

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not a bad thing to admire. :laugh6:

Depends on whose! Lol
Just about everything viewed from 6 miles northwest of Walden Colorado was some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. Of all the places in the world I have been, that is one of the top 3 places I think about seeing again on a regular basis. And do, every few years. Each of these pictures were taken within a 20 mile circle.

IMG_3640.jpeg
IMG_3622.jpeg
IMG_3520.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom