I'm sitting here at US Department of Homeland Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your right.
I just expected better.
Actually think JVDC is run pretty good compared to the run around we have had trying to get travel Visas,
passports and govt med clearance.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would DHS be involved with travel visas? Those are issued by the visited country.

That's where you go to get it done after you do the online application, and pay the fees.
Oh!, BUT IT's NOT DONE! Then you SEND in your application again with your Passport and another pile of paperwork and wait another 2 weeks for it to comeback AGAIN!

Another reason why I don't travel to visit other countries!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we had to drive an hour into memphis to get our fingerprints taken at a DHS location for a foreign adoption. Took 10 minutes i think. That was on top of the form that you send in to get approval to get your prints taken and then after that they have to send you another from telling you you aren't a terrorist.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess we went there for them to sign the application that was approved online so that all the paperwork can be submitted again to them and then sent to England for approval by the Air Farce then get OK'ed for a Air Farce spouse to be able to travel to England to live with her husband/my Son. Then the paperwk will be sent back to OKC Customs/DHS
Then sent back to the DIL before she can get the heck out of my house.

I never thought living with an 18YO female was so much Hassle.
I'M READY TO SCREAM!

Latest posts

Top Bottom