In and Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't eat $12 burgers when I can buy a USDA choice grade 1lb ribeye for$8.99 and a 5lb bag of Yukon Gold taters to bake for the same price. I'd cook it in a hotel microwave before putting out $12 for a fast food burger.
I'll have elk burgers at home properly cooked. I don't consider fast food places as food. You guys are gonna die from all the processed junk they serve in those places that isn't good for you.

In n Out burgers aren't $12???

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a double-double is like 4 or something. A combo was like 7 dollars with tax. It's pretty cheap.

Five Guys on the other hand, while it's decent enough fare, is crazy expensive for a fact food / fast casual burger.

You're not kidding. One of my buddies went to Five Guys after it opened in Lawton. Double bacon cheeseburger and fries with a regular drink cost him just under $19. I haven't been, probably won't go. I'm shocked they're still in business two years later.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "best burger" argument is as pointless as "best gun"...there are way too many opinions and you will never convince the other side that they are WRONG. :)

Once I figured out how to cook burgers like they do at Smashburger, most of what we have is made here at the house.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not kidding. One of my buddies went to Five Guys after it opened in Lawton. Double bacon cheeseburger and fries with a regular drink cost him just under $19. I haven't been, probably won't go. I'm shocked they're still in business two years later.
I won't lie...I thought you may have been exaggerating on the cost @ Five Guys, so I looked it up. At the Lawton location the cost is:

Bacon Cheeseburger (I assume double since they also have a "little" version): $10.27
Regular Fry: $5.18
Regular Soda: $2.86
Lawton Sales Tax: 9%

TOTAL: $19.96!!!

All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't lie...I thought you may have been exaggerating on the cost @ Five Guys, so I looked it up. At the Lawton location the cost is:

Bacon Cheeseburger (I assume double since they also have a "little" version): $10.27
Regular Fry: $5.18
Regular Soda: $2.86
Lawton Sales Tax: 9%

TOTAL: $19.96!!!

All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!

You might eat half the fries. Maybe. But it's still overpriced.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Really good burgers @ Paddy Wagon Burgers..... 3600 N May Okc

:thumbup3::thumbup3::thumbup3:
th

Paddy wagons is good, do yourself a favor and drive a little further north and try Ron's. Mayfair shopping center southwest corner just south of Aldi!! Your going to have serious decision issues between the 2 burger joints LOL! About 47th and N May

Latest posts

Top Bottom