Is it flu season already??? Are you getting a Flu shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diet Soda is actually worse for you than regular soda as well. That shits bad juju for the kidneys and weight loss.

I'll take my chances with the vaccinations, I don't want to live to be too old anyway. So I'm all good with it.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Say Dawg, Did you know there's ackcherly more flouride in "safe" bottled water than there is tap water? Besides, there idn't no water on this earth (seek it though you will) that hadn't had fish f***in' in it.

You may think bottled water is "safe" but on the contrary, bottled water is ackcherly worse, It has BPA (bisphenolA) which leeches from the plastic, in addition to the flouride.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may think bottled water is "safe" but on the contrary, bottled water is ackcherly worse, It has BPA (bisphenolA) which leeches from the plastic, in addition to the flouride.
What do you drink then? I know you gave up the Canadian whiskey. Do you ever swallow anything made of liquid?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sigh... when are you all going to learn? This is a FULL FRONTAL assualt, a global scientific and economic takeover by the globalist scumbags that think they run this planet.

Their actions are so overt, that they are covert.

The New World Order wants you DEAD. When are you guys/gals going to see?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Once your eyes are open, you will never be able to close them again.

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!!
WAKE UP!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom