Job suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well its time I go back to work. I’ve been retired for the last 7 months from a job that I absolutely hated. I drove for Hiland dairy, you woke up at 1:30 am every morning, never knew when or where I was going from day to day, never knew how many hours I had to work. I’ve been working for the past 25 + years every Saturday. And its not because I’m strapped for money, its out of Boredom.

So with that in mind, I’m looking for a 40 hour a week, Monday thru Friday. I do have maintenance experience as well have a class a cdl with OUT hazmat or doubles endorsements.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7-4:30 M-F I've seen the company work only a few Saturdays in 30 years. Fabrication of oilfield equipment, gas compressors, in Broken Arrow. 61st & 129th. Plant maintenance department needs folks as does every other area. Structural welding. Code pressure vessel welding. Instrumentation tubing and electrical. Threaded pipe. Sheet metal guards and etc. Blast and paint. Materials handling and forklift. And we do have a few trucks that haul between shops. A G Equipment Company. Call Steve Waller 918.830.0085.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its time I go back to work. I’ve been retired for the last 7 months from a job that I absolutely hated. I drove for Hiland dairy, you woke up at 1:30 am every morning, never knew when or where I was going from day to day, never knew how many hours I had to work. I’ve been working for the past 25 + years every Saturday. And its not because I’m strapped for money, its out of Boredom.

So with that in mind, I’m looking for a 40 hour a week, Monday thru Friday. I do have maintenance experience as well have a class a cdl with OUT hazmat or doubles endorsements.
OTC retail sales in a welding shop or industrial tool supply house. I talk to a lot of people. They all say they can't find anyone who wants to work. Who wants to SHOW UP for work. I got my delivery job back because the guy that took over my route was a jerk. I'm there a week and frikkin get COVID!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I retired I would hire retired ( mostly men but not always) for Rx delivery. We provided the vehicle. Most really enjoyed it. I saw an ad not too long ago for such an opening don’t remember where but check with the independent pharmacies generally.
You reminded me, Oklahoma Blood Institute has regular delivery routes statewide.

https://ourbloodinstitute.org/

Latest posts

Top Bottom