Judge Orders Obama To Court...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
everyone accepts that he won the election. beating him in an election isn't even what this is about. it's about right and wrong, you know...the law. at least read the plaintiffs exhibit list.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
everyone accepts that he won the election. beating him in an election isn't even what this is about. is about right and wrong, you know...the law.

No, it's about the inability of a fringe group of nuts to accept Obama's birth certificate. In Profreedomokie's post there were holes big enough to drive a semi through.

You are too smart to buy into this tinfoil BS.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it's about the inability of a fringe group of nuts to accept Obama's birth certificate. In Profreedomokie's post there were holes big enough to drive a semi through.

You are too smart to buy into this tinfoil BS.

there are a lot of attorneys that disagree with you. maybe they're just in it for a buck. i don't know. i am just curious to see where it all ends up. thanks for being serious again. i appreciate it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are a lot of attorneys that disagree with you. maybe they're just in it for a buck. i don't know. i am just curious to see where it all ends up. thanks for being serious again. i appreciate it.

On a serious note, I really do wish the country wasn't so polarized. The Republicans have some good ideas and some very bad ones, as do the Democrats. Just can't understand why it's always "all or nothing."

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a serious note, I really do wish the country wasn't so polarized. The Republicans have some good ideas and some very bad ones, as do the Democrats. Just can't understand why it's always "all or nothing."

me too. i posted a while back that the tea party and occupy movement were strange bed partners. they both want to change the status quo but can't come together on anything to save their lives. united we stand, divided we fall and it looks like it's gonna hurt.

edit: republicans and democrats do occasionally compromise......the republicans agree to increase spending and the democrats agree to cut taxes in the same bill. they have "compromised" to well over 15 trillion. "bread and circuses" for everyone!

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's one or the other. I luv ya good long time!

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest flaw in the birthed argument is the whole "the birth certificate is clearly photoshopped." Are you trying to tell me that the most powerful man in the world, with the entire government at his disposal, would have his original birth certificate shopped rather than just fake a new one entirely? Either way the whole issue is BS, but seriously if you're going to accuse the man then at least give him more credit.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest flaw in the birthed argument is the whole "the birth certificate is clearly photoshopped." Are you trying to tell me that the most powerful man in the world, with the entire government at his disposal, would have his original birth certificate shopped rather than just fake a new one entirely? Either way the whole issue is BS, but seriously if you're going to accuse the man then at least give him more credit.

Also a problem is that, while they demand that Obama release his "real" birth certificate, they'll always deny the legitimacy of what is released by the administration or anyone else in an official capacity.

Birthers are as silly as Hitler giving a speech wearing cat ears.

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_8ca51c0e.gif

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i can't imagine anyone with enough politcal will to out this guy even if every conspiracy theory about him turns out to be true. it would be turned into a racial thing and no one wants to be labled a racist by the media.

I would reluctantly take the label if it gets the TRUTH out there, however after 4 years anything that could be proven would just fall on deaf ears due to how long the "birthers" movement has been going on

Latest posts

Top Bottom