Judge Orders Obama To Court...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there was a lot of interesting testimony......and since obamas lawyers weren't there to object to anything, the judge allowed everything including testimony from an adobe expert on the authenticity of the birth certificate, his social security number issues and documents showing that his father was an "african" citizen. it is only being covered locally by atlanta TV. the judge is supposed to make a ruling feb. 5th.

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/no-ruling-in-birther-1318374.html

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-government/no-obama-in-court-1318908.html

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if his father was an "African" citizen (which really impugns one's intelligence since Africa is a continent, not a country), his mother was American. That makes him an American citizen.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is the noticeable LACK of mainstream news coverage. This is only the (potentially) BIGGEST news story in the history of the United States and they are completely ignoring it!

I just don't get it.

I just don't get why people grasp at straws. His term is almost up. You guys can keep the argument going until the end of his second term.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here it is, peanut. http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/?p=4138

i have been researching this guy since he beat out hillary clinton for the democratic nomination. i have no doubt that he is a fraud. read about his childhood mentor, card carrying communist frank marshall davis.

there are nude pictures of barack obama's mother that have been circulating since 2007 or 2008 supposedly taken by frank marshall davis in his apartment shortly before obama's birth. there is also another theory that davis is actually obama's father, which would make him a natural born citizen, but the guy has been living a lie for so long that he couldn't own up to it if it's true. google frank marshall davis. does obama look like him or barack obama, sr.? i don't know, your call. this would explain the doctored birth certificates. is it true? again, i don't know, but this guy doesn't even pass the sniff test and the media still never properly vetted him.

it's a complete mess and the only way this goes away is for the judicial system to dismiss everything on some dreamed up technicality, which i predict they will do because of political pressure just like all of the other cases against him. can you imagine the riots in the black community if the american judicial system found him ineligible? that judge would have a target on him.

there are way too many unanswered questions surrounding this guy and everyone that questions his "presented history" is labeled a racist nut job and ignored by the corrupt media. i am done with this subject since it is mostly falling on deaf ears here.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a couple of late night thoughts - If true would all Bills/Laws that he has signed become invalidated? Would he be legally married to Michele? Would his Grandmother be deported? Who in the DNC would be found perpetrating a Fraud on the Citizens of the USA?

Just too may question of the possible impact that this may have ...... And 'No' I don't wear a Tinfoil Hat and I am a Registered Independant

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a couple of late night thoughts - If true would all Bills/Laws that he has signed become invalidated? Would he be legally married to Michele? Would his Grandmother be deported? Who in the DNC would be found perpetrating a Fraud on the Citizens of the USA?

Just too may question of the possible impact that this may have ...... And 'No' I don't wear a Tinfoil Hat and I am a Registered Independant

More then likely the Dems in the Senate would try to pass an exception for Obama's first term since he is already in office and the Republicans might go along with it just to save on problems with the stipulation that he not run for re-election. The Republicans would probably demand the repeal of Obamacare in exchange but I could see them doing it. If that did not work Biden would be sworn in to complete the term and would more then likely re-sign all bills that Obama did.

As for the others, yes they would still be married, no one would be deported, and no-one in the DNC would be punished in any way shape or form.

On another note, I do not think blacks in general would riot if he was found ineligible, but the far left should would.

Latest posts

Top Bottom