Kelly Ogle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus, we should be talking about special training, like CLEET certification or something, for just a select number which would make it more likely that such an armed individual would provide an effective defense.

It's definitely a pet peeve of mine that every time I go to a school in Vinita, there is the sign outside saying "No Guns, No drugs." And it is state law. So I have to park across the street so that I'm not on school property. Remove my gun and leave it locked in the car. Which I don't like having to do. But if you actually have to go inside the school, that's what you have to do.

I'm in and out of their schools at least a couple times a week. It's always a statistical possibility that I would be there when some nut with a gun showed up. And, IMO, that would be a very good thing for the school. IF I was allowed to carry concealed in the school just as a normal part of my CCW. Ridiculous that I can't. Or on university grounds. Those restrictions have no valid and/logical reasons behind them. Just this silly idea that somehow putting up signs and having such laws will keep all the scary guns away from the children.

Gregg

Latest posts

Top Bottom