Legalizing Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. But I didn't feel like naming every agency, so I took the broadest.

I wonder if our friendly interdiction guys will use it to justify asset forfeiture on the money side of the highway...

I have no doubt ... As someone who most assuredly has both residuals and metabolites running through her system right now this is quite disturbing. GC says "Well, just don't get in a fatality accident" Sometimes he can be so helpful. **rolleyes**

I'm thinking that I'm gonna go back to my original pain management regimen (two fingers of scotch, neat and a little Marvin Gaye ... repeat as needed) ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking that I'm gonna go back to my original pain management regimen (two fingers of scotch, neat and a little Marvin Gaye ... repeat as needed) ...

As long as you don't blow .08 or above, you're fine to be on the road according to Oklahoma law.

If you've used marijuana in (potentially) the previous month, you're not.

And you don't have to be in a fatality accident - the officer just has to claim to smell it or observe certain characteristics of your eyes.

For the record, a Baja Chicken from Quiznos and a Dr. Pepper will allegedly give you a "strong smell of alcohol" on your breath.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they can have FFLs do what OHP will soon be doing: check for metabolites that stay in the system for weeks after use and call that "DUI-D".

http://kfor.com/2013/06/11/new-drugs-and-driving-law/

This will also pad the numbers further. "Driver high on marijuana causes fatal accident". Who cares that the dude hasn't smoked in 3 weeks. It's in his system, therefore he's another number in a false statistic. Even worse, the masses fall for it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as you don't blow .08 or above, you're fine to be on the road according to Oklahoma law.

If you've used marijuana in (potentially) the previous month, you're not.

And you don't have to be in a fatality accident - the officer just has to claim to smell it or observe certain characteristics of your eyes.

For the record, a Baja Chicken from Quiznos and a Dr. Pepper will allegedly give you a "strong smell of alcohol" on your breath.

I know ... he was being a smartass ...

Well, since I don't drive when I'm impaired what I would blow is inconsequential. HOWEVER, the lack of boundaries with this new law really concerns me ... I haven't had any Maryjane in YEARS (thank you GC ... **rolleyes** ... sigh) ... The things we do for love ... :wink2:

Oh and seriously?!?! LOL Hmmm ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will also pad the numbers further. "Driver high on marijuana causes fatal accident". Who cares that the dude hasn't smoked in 3 weeks. It's in his system, therefore he's another number in a false statistic. Even worse, the masses fall for it.

Pretty sure most of the public has come to the realization that most drug statistics are bold faced lies, thanks to programs like D.A.R.E.

Oh and seriously?!?! LOL Hmmm ...

Fishing expedition.

I can't stand the legaylize it hipsters.

Why not?

Latest posts

Top Bottom