Legalizing Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... :kiss: I think you are cute, but, I'm not thinking some big ol' JBT would ... :wink2:

BTW, we need to get dinner again ... Whassup with you guys?? Nobody wants to be the social secretary 'round here no more?? :anyone:

Does GC not think I'm cute?

I'm an introvert. Someone else has to schedule things for me.

I'm up for food anywhere. And some cookies. Definitely cookies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does GC not think I'm cute?

I'm an introvert. Someone else has to schedule things for me.

I'm up for food anywhere. And some cookies. Definitely cookies.

GC says you are not his type ... LOL

Ahhhh, food ... me too ... You guys figure something out and I promise I will bring cookies ... I've finally got this neck stuff under control ... As long as the weather isn't acting up, anyway ... And I don't figure we'll be out shooting and/or eating somewhere if there's rain and tornados in the forecast ... :anyone:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they can have FFLs do what OHP will soon be doing: check for metabolites that stay in the system for weeks after use and call that "DUI-D".

http://kfor.com/2013/06/11/new-drugs-and-driving-law/

This is possibly the dumbest new law I've seen in a long time. Now all of the sudden you're going to get an DUI because you smoked a joint weeks ago, possibly somewhere that it was legal? This state is just getting downright pathetic in it's draconian war on anyone=!(old+white+christian). A huge chance for our crooked overlords to keep their prisons full, keep the electronic leash on minorities, and keep that revenue rolling in.

www.troll.me_images_full_retard_you_went_full_retard_never_go_full_retard.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom