Legalizing Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weed is from the earf, god made the earf. It is not manufactured or processed, ergo, it is good. BTW, marijuana is a natural remedy for many things, including type 2 diabetes. Seems odd with the munchies and all, but it stimulate insulin production.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't we about a week early on the monthly marijuana thread?

Damn, I must have missed the most recent one. Shame... I have been working on some really witty and thought provoking ways to re-state the same opinion I always post on that topic that would be sure to convince some of you idjits who disagree with me of the errors of your ways.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I must have missed the most recent one. Shame... I have been working on some really witty and thought provoking ways to re-state the same opinion I always post on that topic that would be sure to convince some of you idjits who disagree with me of the errors of your ways.

Where is the wit and thought provocation?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Are you a user/ or addicted to the use of marijuana or any controlled substance?"

It depends on what the definition of "are" is. (No really, ask any lawyer.)

"Are" implies "currently". What is the window of time to be considered "current"?

Under a fairly strict interpretation, you can't buy a firearm on a 4473 if you took cough medicine containing codeine that day.

Where does the burden of proof lie for what substances a person ingested at a certain time on a certain day?

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(the racist liar director of FBN), Harry J Anslinger said weeds is bad n make you crazy and violent so that what i believe too! All hail Obama The Great, king of the land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom