Legalizing Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more we talk about it the closer it becomes to acceptance from our brainwashed society. While not a user, I am open minded and see things for what they are and not what Im told to see... So lets TALK ABOUT IT!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't use the stuff, never have, wouldn't if it were legal but there really is no logical argument that stands up to scientific proof to make it illegal while alcohol is legal. However, I do believe that medical marijuana, prescribed for real reasons (not like California) is needed extremely badly. As a pain patient myself I can tell you that because they will not legalize medical marijuana, in any form, the only alternative is narcotics that have some pretty terrible side effects. Side effects so bad that they almost cancel out the benefits. Medical marijuana processed into pill form could be prescribed to control pain without the horrible side effects of the drugs currently prescribed.

That said, if it were passed as medical use only (which I would vote for) it would have to be controlled much tighter than California where every stoner claims anxiety and is given a prescription. I knew a nurse (who also did not touch the stuff recreationally, that was prescribed marijuana, in pill form, for post surgical pain in California and she said it worked extremely well (I've had the same surgery and the post surgical pain was exponentially worse than my back surgery). There are tons of real scientific proof that marijuana has major medical potential but due to the stigma it's constantly dismissed.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would the effect be on the contraband side of weed if it was legalized? Would the cartels abandon it as a cash crop? would our prisons get less crowded? would we have even more stoner kids on skateboards etc? Just Sayin...
P.S. I am definitely NOT 420 friendly...

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how Colorado's Law reads. I don't use the stuff personally, but I was driving home the other day and the thought popped into my head. I suppose there is a difference between medical use and everyday use/abuse. I guess it would depend on how the State of Oklahoma "worded" the bill.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would the effect be on the contraband side of weed if it was legalized? Would the cartels abandon it as a cash crop? would our prisons get less crowded? would we have even more stoner kids on skateboards etc? Just Sayin...

Well along that line of thinking would any "past" arrests for be forgiven/negated? Kinda opens up a whole new can of worms doesn't it? OR if nothing else it will be food for "NEXT" month's marijuana topic.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think world peace would be the main side effect

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was always easier finding weed than alcohol before i turned 21...

they should abolish the form 4473, but that's as likely as marijuana legalization... which would be nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom