Lets talk Cowboy Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any brands you guys like better than others? I'm a North East Yankee originally and just bought my first pair of cowboy boots this past weekend. They are way more comfortable than I thought they'd be.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are there any brands you guys like better than others? I'm a North East Yankee originally and just bought my first pair of cowboy boots this past weekend. They are way more comfortable than I thought they'd be.

They will be even better when you get them broke in.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will be even better when you get them broke in.

This.

I no longer wear anything but boots.

I couldn't make a pair of tennis shoes last more than 4 months. My Tony Lama 3R boots have lasted well over a year without any issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's something about a hot woman in Fat Babies.

I used to wear out Justin Ropers, but find that tennis shoes and sport hikers are more my style. Hard to work out in boots, and it just looks plain odd wearing boots with shorts.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i wore out a pair of Ropers i had for god i don't how long...lol and replaced them with a pair of Ariat Ramblers. the Ariat is a little harder sole so i won't really put it in the work class? but still is nice comfortable walking around boot...jmo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom