looking for a 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Point is the the cheap route, and by all means I mean CHEAP. Great warranty, too.

You should get a Ruger if you want a cheap, reliable 9mm. It won't be the most accurate gun, but it will launch money down-range.

Over that, you should get a Glock, or an XD. The price only goes up from there, unless you get a deal on a used gun.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CZ 75s make good life-long keepers for $300-$400 used. 3rd Gen Smiths are usually tanks (5906 is a good one) and are cheap too.

Do you want a plastic gun or a metal (and do you want lightweight alloy-frame or steel)?

arcticT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im for the Glock with the conversion. Thats getting accustomed to your pistol and shooting on a budget at the same time. Otherwise, if you're just wanting to plink 9mm it would be the Hi-point C9. Bob Morris sells Hi-points by the truck load! I dont have one , but their warranty works well. If it has a problem they will fix it or send you another pistol. The last I seen from Morris was $115! thats cheap!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you have a C&R then get a walther p1. Historic and a shooter in the low $300 range. IF you are thinking Glock, then call gtdist.com, ask for Mike D and see what he has in inventory on good used leo trade in guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom