'No longer be soft targets': Ohio school allowing teachers to carry guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not subtle, just kind of sad you see it that way.
It is sad. It is an analogy which is a comparison. Would you like me to close me eyes while I’m at school? Are you one of democrats that wants thing to be one way, when the reality is quite different.
Google “school fight videos” if you’re bored one day

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No teacher is going to carry a AR around school even if it’s paid for and training is available, save maybe a teacher/coach here or there.
I don't know about that statement. I personally know a couple of female teachers in Ponca that would carry them willingly slung on their shoulders. They say there are others with the same mindset.
They aren't unfamiliar with firearms and don't want to see harm come to their students.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong………don’t let the nonsense coming from NEA, for example. Get to know a few of your local teachers. You may be surprised, I sure was.

The majority will likely not participate, but that doesn’t mean they don’t support having the support of those that do. It’s not necessary to have everyone of them carrying.
Exactly. The teachers basically keep their mouths shut about firearms unless they want to be relegated to teaching 7th hour study time at 1/2 pay. The teachers union is a major hurdle in the fight to save students by arming teachers. It's a liberal organization that supports gun free zones with the stupid thinking a criminal will see the sign and walk away.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a totally different scenario than a teacher having a gun concealed to protect themselves and their students and you know it.
It’s a comparison. Every “fight” or disturbance that I need to break up becomes a gunfight.
Because I brought one. Granted this is public high school but that’s my experience

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. The teachers basically keep their mouths shut about firearms unless they want to be relegated to teaching 7th hour study time at 1/2 pay. The teachers union is a major hurdle in the fight to save students by arming teachers. It's a liberal organization that supports gun free zones with the stupid thinking a criminal will see the sign and walk away.
All our teachers love the fact that we have an Armed city school resource officer.
Armed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom