'No longer be soft targets': Ohio school allowing teachers to carry guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The goal
For teachers is to teach; not save or protect kids from a violent encounter
None of these proposals have said it was a requirement. It's an option, and it seems in most schools there would probably be a few willing to do it to protect the kids. Do you not think so?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of these proposals have said it was a requirement. It's an option, and it seems in most schools there would probably be a few willing to do it to protect the kids. Do you not think so?
Some might, but there’s a reason prison guards inside a prison don’t carry guns around the cell block

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you wouldn't carry. Are you opposed to anyone else carrying in school if they wanted to?
Who am I to tell
Someone else what to do?
Let me ask you this, you
Think we have good competent teachers now; as it is?? You’re ok with any teacher carrying a gun in school?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who am I to tell
Someone else what to do?
Let me ask you this, you
Think we have good competent teachers now; as it is?? You’re ok with any teacher carrying a gun in school?
Are you opposed to anyone else carrying in school if they want to? Not telling anyone else what to do. Are you opposed? A real easy question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom