Motorcycle vs. Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open carry at 1:04, I wonder if it has road rash? This scenario would probably be much different without riding gear and a helmet, his head smacked the pavement hard. Kudos to truck driver for narrowly missing that other guy, it kind of looked like the biker jumped out of the way while still tumbling.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did the same thing when I was 15, except there were 2 dogs involved and a 175 enduro. Hit'em going about 50, Rottweiler and a lab mix. It was late fall and I was wearing goose down coveralls. Plenty of road rash and goose feathers. The dogs survived really tore up the bike though.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy hit a dog on a dirt road near his house riding his ATV, he was DRT. No one ever found the dog but I suspect it didn't fair well either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Open carry at 1:04, I wonder if it has road rash? This scenario would probably be much different without riding gear and a helmet, his head smacked the pavement hard. Kudos to truck driver for narrowly missing that other guy, it kind of looked like the biker jumped out of the way while still tumbling.

Looks like he gave a kick while tumbling...... talk about a pucker factor of 10.

Latest posts

Top Bottom