Neighbor issues.. my lawn is not a toilet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good point. Plus once you establish what a complete bada$$ you are, you'll no longer have the need to carry.

People (and dogs) will cower in fear at just the mere mention of your name.

Indeed... and if you ever have to use your CCW to defend yourself, incidents like these will work quite well during your trial... for the prosecution.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indeed... and if you ever have to use your CCW to defend yourself, incidents like these will work quite well during your trial... for the prosecution.

He won't even need to defend himself anymore let alone have a CCW. Just a passing glance with a good dose of stink-eye will make even the most hardened criminals wet their pants.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

I may be mistaken, but....

ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Forums_SarcasmMeter.gif

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would thow out a firecracker while the dog is right in the middle of his business....... not punishing the dog, but teaching it that your yard is not a good spot for them to do their business........ water hose to spray the dog is next on my list.... motion activated water sprinkler?

Sounds like the animals may be easier to train than the owners.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would thow out a firecracker while the dog is right in the middle of his business....... not punishing the dog, but teaching it that your yard is not a good spot for them to do their business........ water hose to spray the dog is next on my list.... motion activated water sprinkler?

Sounds like the animals may be easier to train than the owners.

Of course those options could also work on the owner...

I can picture being out there in loafers and a bath robe watering the lawn with a hose in one hand and a beer in the other at 7am when they come by... give 'em a good dousing and then salute with the brew in hand.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't mail the poo just walk it over at night and put it in the mail box! The best thing is probably toss it back on the porch. I hate people like that. I've said it before on here, my dog is never on a leash but he also knows to stay in my yard, go in the back to crap, and stay away from people walking by. My dog ever tests his leash, so to speak, his butt gets back in the house. Its the owners not the dogs who can't figure the situation out in your case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom