New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are willing to get 6 or 7 year loans. It is a status symbol. I bought a 01 Ford F150 and have to use the step to get into and I do not belive it is lifted.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the love of god, don't pay the 50k MSRP. Usually if you are patient and shop around, you can get around 10k off at the right time of year.

With the high value on used trucks, if you can get one bought at a decent price and pay it off quickly, you can trade for reasonable money.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the love of god, don't pay the 50k MSRP. Usually if you are patient and shop around, you can get around 10k off at the right time of year.

With the high value on used trucks, if you can get one bought at a decent price and pay it off quickly, you can trade for reasonable money.

No worries about that, I'm kind of a frugal bastard and this isn't my first rodeo. I'll probably just pay cash unless they offer some ridiculously low interest rate.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government needs to impose price caps on vehicles. All that advertising car dealers do costs lots of money. Maybe if they weren't busy pimping their daughters or acting like ass****s on TV, they wouldn't need to gouge us. Of course you fools would be against salary caps, even though your lives would be improved considerably.

So stop bitching. Or get on board with leveling the disparity in incomes in these country. How much money do we need anyway?

Thanks for this Mr. Bungholyo!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The government needs to impose price caps on vehicles. All that advertising car dealers do costs lots of money. Maybe if they weren't busy pimping their daughters or acting like ass****s on TV, they wouldn't need to gouge us. Of course you fools would be against salary caps, even though your lives would be improved considerably.

So stop bitching. Or get on board with leveling the disparity in incomes in these country. How much money do we need anyway?

huh....we have a new retard.:greetings

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries about that, I'm kind of a frugal bastard and this isn't my first rodeo. I'll probably just pay cash unless they offer some ridiculously low interest rate.

If you pay cash make sure they don't have incentives to finance it. My dad got a new ford F250 last year, they took an additional $1000 off if he financed $10,000 or more. He paid for all but the $10,000, got the $1000 off and then paid the rest off on the first payment. Lots of ways to save money of you look around.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you pay cash make sure they don't have incentives to finance it. My dad got a new ford F250 last year, they took an additional $1000 off if he financed $10,000 or more. He paid for all but the $10,000, got the $1000 off and then paid the rest off on the first payment. Lots of ways to save money of you look around.

Good point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom