Newsome chooses Alphonza Butler to senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't she live in Maryland?

Someone that gives a chit, refresh my memory; how long can she occupy the seat before a special election is mandated? I'm mildly curious.
"The state will then hold two concurrent Senate elections in 2024: one special election to finish out Ms Feinstein's term, which ends in January 2025 and the regularly scheduled election for the US Senate seat for a six-year term, ending in 2031."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you know what her "values" are and what we want for our school children and they aren't similar. Why do people like this have to push their "values" off on others? Her qualifications are...woke, female Black, and queer.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it would be nice to have someone with some experience, and somewhat conservative values regardless of ethnic grouping...I know, that is impossible in California-but to force feed us extreme liberalism and knowing what they'll support once they get to Washington...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Was anyone really expecting a straight, white, male, pro-wall, pro-death penalty, pro-life, conservative business owner?
No. Californians deserved what they voted for. I'm sure she or some like minded individual will be elected and serve 50 years as they grow rich

Latest posts

Top Bottom