NRA too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lifer here. Yes, they send out mailers, but their investment is more than paid back in more donations. Their programs are awesome for youngsters and women too.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA member & ILA contributor here. Lifetime membership will probably come this year if they'll let me upgrade the 5 year renewal I just made, if not I'll just go life when my membership expires in 2018.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do spend my money and spend my time... working with my own reps and lawmakers individually. But I guess if I don't support your pet organization, then I'm not doing anything at all?

Prolly just easier to throw money at it and let someone else do the work, huh? No need to put any personal attention into it yourself. ;)

:D

That's all well and good and I do it too but they are just going to send a generic response back and promptly ignore the desires of a single constituent. Then they will go to their first class dinner meeting with a lobbyist group and listen to what a GROUP of constituents want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom