NRA too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a frequent NRA detractor, I don't feel you can legitimately criticize their activities unless you're a member. I've been a member for over 15 years.

I can detract from their propensity to overwhelm your mailbox (both electronic and snail-mail) with crap. This is one of my main reasons for NOT joining... I get more than enough junk mail. Spending literally MILLIONS of it on more and annoying paying members/customers is just asinine.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can detract from their propensity to overwhelm your mailbox (both electronic and snail-mail) with crap. This is one of my main reasons for NOT joining... I get more than enough junk mail. Spending literally MILLIONS of it on more and annoying paying members/customers is just asinine.

When I re-upped this past Dec., I specifically requested reduced mailings. So far, so good on less junk.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really? That's idiotic. Advertising, as stupid as it may seem in some instances, if it doesn't work, they won't do it. NRA must be getting net increase in revenue/memberships to do that, and it has been discussed numerous times you can opt out of that.

I assume you don't have a car, because EVERY car maker bombards me daily with commercials (often stupid, and multiple times per day ) they spend millions on :)

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and since becoming a life member, I have received 0 "mailings". Maybe if you would actually put your money where your mouth is, you wouldn't get "mailings" either.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiotic? Seriously? Hmmm...

Ok, so if I give them enough money, they'll leave me alone?

No thanks... I don't give my hard-earned dollars to companies that annoy me and piss me off. Feel free to follow your heart, though.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiotic? Seriously? Hmmm...

Ok, so if I give them enough money, they'll leave me alone?

No thanks... I don't give my hard-earned dollars to companies that annoy me and piss me off. Feel free to follow your heart, though.

Or just trhow them away or as I said call and request no mailings...but then what would you complain on here about :crying:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or just trhow them away or as I said call and request no mailings...but then what would you complain on here about :crying:

Aren't you glad to see they are wasting so many millions of dollars that you paid them so they can send me junk mail??? lol

Sure glad it ain't MY money. :D

Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom