Obama Administration to Close Nine Border Patrol Stations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much damage can one person do, damn!!!!

att_1342018109889115.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we need welcome signs... Remember that one goes In AMARILLO.

I think you mean the Alamo, which is in San Antonio.....

If you are referring to the station in Amarillo that is getting closed, there is a reason they have stations there, I40 is a major corridor for illegal traffic. If he really wanted to beef up security at the border itself, he would add some jobs down there, not take them from one spot and move them (if that ever actually happens) to another. He is killing jobs when unemployment is through the roof. He wants it that way. Keynesian economics (tax and spend & spend some more) does not work. This guy is about make me explode.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe the number fence falls, twisted ankles, and barb wire scrapes you get crossin' the rio grande....

And FYI, I don't JB is actually a lawyer, I think he just plays one on the interwebs. I asked him for his office number about a malpractice suit for my sister and he never replied. I never met a lawyer that didn't jump at the chance for one of those!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't need Border Patrol stations anymore; all the Messkins are going back home, remember? That's what all of our TASS bureaus were reporting a few months ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom