OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bring the Ruger AC556 if I come. If any of you guys would like to give it a try, bring factory loaded ammo. No reloads, please. Do they allow you guys to shoot full auto there? It's been a while since I've been to Big Boys.

I'm a solid maybe, though. Most likely will miss this one but I will try to make the next one, for sure.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bring the Ruger AC556 if I come. If any of you guys would like to give it a try, bring factory loaded ammo. No reloads, please. Do they allow you guys to shoot full auto there? It's been a while since I've been to Big Boys.

I'm a solid maybe, though. Most likely will miss this one but I will try to make the next one, for sure.

I'd sure like to handle that gun. Full auto is not allowed at BB range...☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BadgeBunnys husband has that same gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom