OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - March 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... I especially enjoyed shooting Sanford's Anti-Aircraft Missile (disguised as a pistol)...
So you liked the Raven huh? :)
The wife and I certainly enjoyed it! Had a great time swapping stories and shooting a variety of guns I'd never laid hands on before. I think I might have developed a craving for a 9mm carbine in the process, and certainly liked that Ruger Mark IV. Hope we can do it again!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you liked the Raven huh? :)

Well...at first, I was kinda skeered you know; as I imagine most folks are; kind of intimidated by the sheer power in one's hands. But you just have to remember to get a firm grip and let 'er rip. My arm was kinda numb afterwards for awhile, but man, I could see how a fella would feel well-armed indeed with such a fine weapon.

tkdgeek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need is any piece of Tupperware that says Glock on it. They have divisions for pocket (42 & 43), stock, and unlimited (mods). I currently only participate in the pocket and stock with my 43 and 19. I was unsure what to expect the first time, but Big Boys is super helpful and explain what's going on. Really we're all just shooting paper targets at the same, but I enjoy it. I really like that Glock has something like this. Plus, they giveaway a Glock and Glock swag via a drawing.

If you join the GSSF for 2 years at 30 a year, you get a Blue Label coupon in the mail a couple weeks later. I paid 425 before tax for my 19 w/ 3 mags. You get a coupon for every year that you're a member.

Awesome, thank you. Everyone was really great at the last ENS. I look forward to many more meet ups in the future.

Is the paper at like 5 yards so us old people can see it to shoot at it? Do they count 'dispersion' grouping where I can't hit the center but spread them out 'on purpose' to maximize soft damage???

Latest posts

Top Bottom