Oklahoma Primary Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never touched the stuff and I'm in favor of complete legalization, not just medical use, for exactly the reason you mention: it's about liberty vs. control.

Plus, Portugal has had amazing success since decriminalizing all drugs. Theres no reason we couldn't use them as a template.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t give a crap if someone wants to toke it up at home. That’s their business. All drugs should be legal. The government only regulates them to have control over us. They don’t give two spits about our safety. The same with gun laws. All about control. As long as people aren’t out in public doing it I am fine with it. I know for a fact that weed is a very good drug for a lot of different medical reasons. A friend of mine has a very bad disease that I can’t peonounce. There is no cure. It causes him severe pain to which his very strong pain pills won’t do much. He itches uncontrollably at night and hardly sleeps. He was desperate one night and a friend gave him a bag of weed to smoke. He rolled a joint and smoked just a little bit of it and went and laid down. He said he pain and itching almost immediately went away and he finally was able to sleep. Just imagine what it could do for people. There is no telling what it can help. If it would cure my celiac disease I would smoke 10 pounds of it. Lol.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problem with home use if people are wise enough to stay home under the influence. To me that is where the rub comes in. Different drugs are different. JMO

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody see Mike Turpin question Kevin Stitt about gun ownership on the KFOR Flashpoint show? Something like this on one particular question:
Turpin: Do you own an AR-15
Stitt:Yes I do, in fact I own many guns.

I was very impressed with his appearance on the show on all topics and questions they threw at him.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a different topic from 788, I found it odd that it is illegal to use state resources, property, or time for election purposes. However, it is completely legal for educators to use district resources, property, personnel, and time for election resources. It is not illegal for a teacher to troll for votes at a school, during class. It is also legal to use school personnel on the clock for an educators election campaign.
I called the state election board ethics person to ask about the law. She stated that it is a hole in the law when it comes to educators.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a different topic from 788, I found it odd that it is illegal to use state resources, property, or time for election purposes. However, it is completely legal for educators to use district resources, property, personnel, and time for election resources. It is not illegal for a teacher to troll for votes at a school, during class. It is also legal to use school personnel on the clock for an educators election campaign.
I called the state election board ethics person to ask about the law. She stated that it is a hole in the law when it comes to educators.
Is it legal, or just "overlooked?"

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
she stated that it was completely legal. I asked my state representative about it and he said that the house is fully aware of the issue, but they cannot do anything about it.
Sure they can! If they require instruction, I have a copy of the appropriate Schoolhouse Rock! episode I can provide.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure they can! If they require instruction, I have a copy of the appropriate Schoolhouse Rock! episode I can provide.
My state Rep said any attempt to pass legislation against teachers using schools district resources is block instantly by the pro education members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom