Oklahoma ranked 3rd in College Football Playoff Rankings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooners better be on top of their game for Bedlam.

No kidding. OSU will do everything they can to knock 'em out of contention. It's gonna take a total team effort for OU to win this one. Should be one heck of a game. I still say OU takes the Pokes to school and lays it on 'em though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding. OSU will do everything they can to knock 'em out of contention. It's gonna take a total team effort for OU to win this one. Should be one heck of a game. I still say OU takes the Pokes to school and lays it on 'em though.

If they do they'll be a lot closer to deserving that #3 spot. As it is I think #5 is about right for the moment, they damn near got beat by a team with a 3rd string QB and that had their best WR out. With the knee jerking going on in the rankings, OSU beating them will likely drop them out of the top 10. It's a crazy year...

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU now has the best odds to win the National Championship

OU 25%, Bama 21% Clemson 16% everybody else 7% or less.

As The Playoff Nears, Notre Dame Is Running Out Of Time

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they do they'll be a lot closer to deserving that #3 spot. As it is I think #5 is about right for the moment, they damn near got beat by a team with a 3rd string QB and that had their best WR out. With the knee jerking going on in the rankings, OSU beating them will likely drop them out of the top 10. It's a crazy year...

OU is actually two separate teams it seems. Team One: With Mayfield
Team Two: Without Mayfield

I think Team One is legitimately in the top 4. Team Two...not even close.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ND fans are having an absolute meltdown. OSU will play lights out as they always do against us, it's gonna be a crazy weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom