OSA Metro Area OKC Eat-N-Shoot - Revival!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Day for OSA Eat-N-Shoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there at 10:30, didnt see anyone I recognized. Had to wait 25 minutes for a lane. I was in 8 for a while. We need to do another run of OSA shirts for next time.

Well crap. I was the good lookin' guy with the blue OSA Hat on down in lane 12 wondering what the heck surjimmy was doing with that Glock 43 short barrel shotgun. Maybe next time we really should do name tags. I'll get some of those cheesy ones that say "Hi my name is______________ for the next ENS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know what the problem was, my name was where it always is. I the back waistband of my underwear. Had a great time guys, again real soon.
BTW..... I was the Magician in the last lane shooting a Glock 43 9mm, and getting a 12ga pattern
I did so bad with my 43 that I sold it. Not worth my time lol

Sent via Tapatalk

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got rid of the 43? Should have broke it in a bit. I like how compact they are. Druryj's was darn accurate. I think a few rounds through your and it might have settled in..
I had a threaded barrel, trigger, Hyve extensions, XS sights, and 4 mags in my cart, lol it would have been expensive for me to keep

Sent via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom