Our Own Fukushima

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither article mentioned the fire at the nuke plant or the fact that airspace was closed over the plant, I posted this last week.

Airspace Over Flooded Nebraska Nuclear Power Plant Still Closed
A fire in Nebraska's Fort Calhoun nuclear power plant briefly knocked out the cooling process for spent nuclear fuel rods, ProPublica reports.

The fire occurred on June 7th, and knocked out cooling for approximately 90 minutes. After 88 hours, the cooling pool would boil dry and highly radioactive materials would be exposed.

On June 6th, the Federal Administration Aviation (FAA) issued a directive banning aircraft from entering the airspace within a two-mile radius of the plant.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/faa-...aska-nuclear-power-plant-2011-6#ixzz1Pf09uzin

http://theenergycollective.com/dan-yurman/59552/spiking-conspiracy-theories-about-ft-calhoun-npp

Insofar as I can tell, right now it's all knee-jerks from hyped up fears of a local Fukushima.

Also, their power generators are on the upper levels of the facility, with months of diesel. Fukushima's were on ground level. I left that one out too.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
from what im hearing from some freinds that work at fema. fema is all over the place getting ready for something big. Yes close friends that i have had for many years and trust have said that fema is getting ready for something major this along with reports that there are cracks in one of the upper dams on the mississippi river I cant remember which state but close to canada border. Have also heard reports that there is the possibility that they might be setting up for a false flag attack on one of the dams. Not sure who to trust and who not to for a fact but all in all things are going to get verry bad soon and they are working on something. major flooding and all to the east with nuke plants and such and fires to our west... I dont like being in the middle with bad things on ither side trapping us in. If things get any worse I will be wondering if they are dividing everything up for better control. Im not one to say ohh there going to devide and conquer us but from a history point of view Im starting to twitch.. Not good signs at all. don't bash me its just my point of view... there is just too many things going on that isnt right and who knows what will truly come to pass.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this stocking up on guns and ammo isnt gonna be any more effective than a fly swatter against flooding and radiation. Thanks for nothing OSA.

I keed I keed.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All this stocking up on guns and ammo isnt gonna be any more effective than a fly swatter against flooding and radiation. Thanks for nothing OSA.

I keed I keed.

Food, water, guns and hair clippers. You want to be the only guy that is clean shaven and has a great hair-cut. The women will flock, bro!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom