Outdoor America closing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir, you are correct. I have. :) Still like my Glocks. Of course I have a crack gunshots at my disposal and he fixes the triggers for me on all my new guns.

I have a couple of Glocks and normally carry one, but I still prefer to shoot my 1911. Louise will not even shoot my glocks, but loves her 1911. That is her go to gun for home defense.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GC and I were discussing this at lunch today. We've pretty much decided Henry's is now our "go to" place. We'd already made up our minds to let out H&H membership expire because the service had just gotten unbearable ... Wilshire Guns was exciting for a moment but we don't have that kind of money to toss around. Henry's fills the niche for the "average guy" AFAWAC ...

I agree with you BadgBunny. I let my H&H membership expire
last year. Henry's is my go to LGS now. I have purchased 3 or 4
of my guns there over the past year and I use their outdoor range
every Monday.
But i still use Sooner Pawn for transfers. You just can't beat $10
transfers.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The website and Facebook shows they're changing their hours.
So they're staying open?
Change of ownership?
The sale was just a fundraiser?
They are closing. They are now closed Mondays. It is easier to work in days off with the little staff they have left when they're only open 5 days per week. It will be closed within the next 2-3 months.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let go of 3 part time salesmen and 2 warehouse workers today, putting them in an on-call status. Like that call will be answered. I'd say less than a month before closed to the public to start the auction process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom