Pott County sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Pott county and am seeing signs all over for our current sheriff Mike Booth and another guy named Ben Henderson. I know Mike Booth but have no idea about this Henderson guy. My niece was dating sheriff Booths grandson for about two years so I got to hear a lot about our sheriff. He is a republican that strongly supports the 2A. Of course this is his grandson telling me this. But I know Dillon is a big supporter of it. And he is a big Trump supporter. And this guy is not even 20 yet. That’s a rarity today. Does anyone know anything about this Henderson guy? All I know is he is a republican. But that really don’t mean much. If anyone knows anything I would appreciate the info. I want to make sure and vote for the best man. I’ve never known of Sheriff Booth to do anything bad. And a lot of his deputies are really nice.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how is he going to be sheriff if hes not 20 yet? (Law enforcement/ 21 years of age) or have they changed that requirement sense I retired.

I think the 20-year-old is Booth's grandson, not the one running for the office. At least, that's how I read "Freddie's" post. He said his niece was dating the grandson. And, maybe the grandson's name is Dillon?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how is he going to be sheriff if hes not 20 yet? (Law enforcement/ 21 years of age) or have they changed that requirement sense I retired.

Maybe his birthday is tomorrow lol

I took it to mean the grandson (telling the story) was not yet 20 ... NOT the candidate.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know/knew Ben Henderson back when he was a Absentee Shawnee Police officer, heck he might
Still be one. He was a straight shooter, no nonsense guy but very fair. He was always trying to spend his time on bad guys and the meth problem, instead of Playing traffic cop. He was also a big family guy.
he had a good thoughtful analytical mind. Those heads don’t grow on trees.
Also he spent a lot of time and his own money on training. He was also one fit dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom