Pott County sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of sherrifs here in Pottawatomi county...I had to get some groceries and I drove by the smoke shop on the way to the store.

There was so much traffic lined up to pull into their drive-thru that there was a deputy standing out by the street directing traffic.

And BTW, I will be voting for the other guy.
What other guy? Henderson or the retired trooper?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s another guy running for sheriff besides those two.
Jeff Griffith. Vet who served in 82nd Airborne. Was a cop in Shawnee a few years. Then went on to a full career with the OHP retiring as a captain. He has plenty of quality leadership and law enforcement experience. Squared away dude who I’ll probably vote for.

Here’s his website so you can get his info.
https://www.jeffgriffithforsheriff.com/
I just sent him and email about his stance on the 2A and the constitution and asked how he will treat the 2A if elected.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed Jeff Griffith earlier and just got a response. It was a typical short political response. I told him how I felt about the 2A and the constitution and said that all gun laws are unconstitutional yet many police officers that claim to be strong 2A supporters enforce unconstitutional gun laws. I asked what he believed about the 2A and how he would treat it if elected.
His response said, “ I am a life member of the NRA, and an avid supporter of the 2A”. Not too happy about the response. I have gotten this same response so many times by politicians in the past it ain’t even funny. So I’m not convinced.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I emailed Jeff Griffith earlier and just got a response. It was a typical short political response. I told him how I felt about the 2A and the constitution and said that all gun laws are unconstitutional yet many police officers that claim to be strong 2A supporters enforce unconstitutional gun laws. I asked what he believed about the 2A and how he would treat it if elected.
His response said, “ I am a life member of the NRA, and an avid supporter of the 2A”. Not too happy about the response. I have gotten this same response so many times by politicians in the past it ain’t even funny. So I’m not convinced.

So what did the other two say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom