Pott County sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of sherrifs here in Pottawatomi county...I had to get some groceries and I drove by the smoke shop on the way to the store.

There was so much traffic lined up to pull into their drive-thru that there was a deputy standing out by the street directing traffic.

And BTW, I will be voting for the other guy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is he the guy that's been banned from OSA multiple times? And was literally blamed for the death of another gun forum?

Just curious.
:drunk2:

"literally blamed" - lol. Not sure about bans, I haven't been on here for years. I know the guy I'm speaking of is a Vet, and a good guy.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There’s another guy running for sheriff besides those two.
Jeff Griffith. Vet who served in 82nd Airborne. Was a cop in Shawnee a few years. Then went on to a full career with the OHP retiring as a captain. He has plenty of quality leadership and law enforcement experience. Squared away dude who I’ll probably vote for.

Here’s his website so you can get his info.
https://www.jeffgriffithforsheriff.com/

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah dude, you were at Bartertown. This ain't news to ya.

Have a nice day.
:drunk2:

Ah, Bartertown - I do remember that site. That was after some drama here, and some kind of sellout, IIRC.

Either way, Pott county sheriff erection doesn't make much difference to me. If I had a dog in Pott county, it might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom