Prayer Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife just had total knee replacement surgery today and is in a whole lot of pain. It was a ***** of a surgery for her...I feel pretty darned helpless 'cause I can't take her pain away. If you are so inclined, please help by sending a prayer her way; her name is Mary. She's been a good woman, wife, and mother and any and all kind thoughts and prayers that can be sent on her behalf are greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Mary, I have just put in a prayer for you that your pain would soon be lessened and that our Great God would give you a speedy recovery.
One thing more, you have a husband who loves you very much and I'm sure would take the pain himself in order for you to have relief. It sounds like you have one great family waiting for you to get well so try to concentrate on that and each day will be a little better.
God Bless You,
Digger

Rht3bz

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will be praying for her and her recovery, my wife had knee surgery few years ago. Will be praying for you too that you will get some well needed rest.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just had total knee replacement surgery today and is in a whole lot of pain. It was a ***** of a surgery for her...I feel pretty darned helpless 'cause I can't take her pain away. If you are so inclined, please help by sending a prayer her way; her name is Mary. She's been a good woman, wife, and mother and any and all kind thoughts and prayers that can be sent on her behalf are greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I will add a prayer for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom