Prescription drugs, do you keep what's left over after you get better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put the pills in a big fish bowl on the kitchen counter and stir it up. Once every six months or so I take a double handful of them, and if I have time before I fall asleep I practice surrealist finger painting on the inside of a Cap'n Crunch box while leaving ex-girlfriends heartfelt voice-mail messages.

Seriously, I haven't taken a prescription med in over 4 years. Maybe that's my problem.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep them bc they are too pricey to just toss out and you may need them one day. My lady has a very finicky body and immune system so she is always getting painkillers for some surgery, ailment, or other so I just never know what she may need from one month to another.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put the pills in a big fish bowl on the kitchen counter and stir it up. Once every six months or so I take a double handful of them, and if I have time before I fall asleep I practice surrealist finger painting on the inside of a Cap'n Crunch box while leaving ex-girlfriends heartfelt voice-mail messages.

Seriously, I haven't taken a prescription med in over 4 years. Maybe that's my problem.

Cap'n Crunch is some of the best medicine known to man.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it really depends on what they are.
With teenagers in the house I never thought it was a great idea to keep certain things around...narcotics, benzos, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom