Profanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was around it quite a bit growing up. My Dad couldn't say more than three or more words without it. My Mother had a few choice words of her own. As far as parental influence, my Dad was a very bad example. Lots of bad language, alcoholic, abusive. You get the idea. I made up my mind in my pre-teen years that I was not going to be like him when I grew up.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**** this ****! Cursing lowers your ******* blood pressure and reduces the **** out of stress. Not cursing is kind of like not farting, if you don't let it out, you'll ******* explode.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cuss a lot. But not at work, even if I am shooting the sh*t with the guys.

I have a friend that has no filter no matter where you are or who you are with. It can be rather humiliating at times.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was just a passing observation in the beginning, but several of you have indicated that you control when you use profanity. So the obvious question is why use it at all?

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was just a passing observation in the beginning, but several of you have indicated that you control when you use profanity. So the obvious question is why use it at all?

Because the Mother-****ing pin will not go in unless I use a bigger godd***ed hammer.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Because I respect my mom and she dislikes it when her kids use profanity. That's pretty much the only time I'm really cognizant of my use of profanity. My oldest brother, on the other hand, has no filter at all and as 120 Acres stated, it can be a bit humiliating at times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom