Say it aint so Willy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if they legalize pot before steriods im leaving the country. i have seen more than a few mean drunks, and men who have ruined their whole lives on booze including a few who cant start their morning without it. i have never seen a mary jane user that ruined their lives, and i would be willing to go so far as to say that you will never find a violent stoner. i wont get started on the steriod topic, its completly absurd that its illegal

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My heroes have always been potheads,
And they still are it seems
Sadly in search of...
And one step in back of,
Themselves, and some slow 'burnin green

Thank you, I'll be here all week!:thanku:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that there are people who spark one up just for the flavor and put it out well before the effects set in???????

Do you just drink a beer for the flavor and close it before the effects set in?

There are different levels of being high from marijuana, just like there are many levels of a high from alcohol.

However, with marijuana, it is very easy to measure that high as you use more. It takes quite a while for the effects of alcohol to set in. It's the same way as marijuana vs. pills. You feel the effects of each hit very soon after (or at least most people do), while it may take an hour for a pill to have an effect. Bonus: very few undesirable side effects from marijuana.

Just like you might drink a beer or do a shot or two to get more comfortable in a particular setting, a marijuana user might smoke a small joint or bowl to ease their anxiety. Some might even just take a couple of hits.

Not everyone smokes weed to get blazed, just like not everyone drinks alcohol to get drunk.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One beer. one glass of wine or one shot, that is all it takes for alcohol to begin affecting your brain chemistry.

If one beer does no affect you then you drink enough to have built up a tolerance. I remember when a couple of stiff drinks would make my nose numb and plaster an idiotic grin on my face. Just because your BAC level is below the "legal" limit and you are "OK" to drive without being ticketable does not mean minor impairment of mental faculties has not begun.

One or Two drinks for me now means a headache by bedtime, more than two means a headache the next day.

Last time I tried one bong hit was a pleasently buzzed evening and no headache.

Latest posts

Top Bottom