Smart phone question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wife has the LG G2x which is Tmobile's equivalent to the Motorola Atrix on ATT. The thing is awesome, it's like having a gaming console in the palm of your hand. And even if you're not into gaming, the speed of the machine and it's 4g capability make it a delight when it comes to surfing and other basic smart phone uses. I keep trying to sneak her phone away from her, and she won't budge.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ATRIX is king right now,i dont think anything even gets close in battery life,but if she wants a bigger screen look at the samsung infuse,its a pretty neat phone,just sucks down the power like the Iphone,the atrix will go almost alllllll day long. Biggest battery out
1930 mah

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is talking about the HTC Aria and the HTC Inspire. Anyone know much about these? Should I steer her in another direction? She said that she has been playing with an Iphone at work, but does not like it as much as the Aria. I am going to show her the Atrix.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the aria until I dropped it and broke the screen. The screen is non-replaceable on it, other than that it was a great phone had great battery life and worked well and was small.

The Inspire is worlds ahead of the Aria though, it has a faster processor, more memory and is running the Android 2.2 OS on it as well and it the newer phone in the HTC lineup.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&gl=us...wser-type&action=devloc&q=htc+aria+vs+inspire
Beforr I got my Atrix I did alot of review and comparison search's-cnet,endgadget... What I found for ATT the Atrix , Inspire and Infusion were the CREAM of the crop,my sister in law has the inspire and loves it,i would def go w/ it over the aria and sheis a text queen. I got the atrix cuz it has the power of a small laptop and I have to have the latest and greatest. I would suggest checking tne above link, doing some more searches, then go into the store dont buy but play with them, go home and think over it,the only ting bad about the genre infuse is battery life. Do google searches X phone vs Y phone for Att service then go into the store,thats what I did and couldnt be more pleased. just depends on what her main use is goingto be,personally you cant go wrong with the Atrix and they give a 30 day trial,dont like it bring it back! Good luck

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the first Captivates from ATT. Thing is constantly pissing me off. Apps are buggy as hell and constantly crashing, GPS is still slow and inconsistent even though I've done all the upgrades to OS2.2, GPS on 2.0 basically didn't work at all, OS2.1 improved it, and 2.2 improved some more, but my son's Iphone 3 will kick it's a$$. OS2.2 did improve the battery life dramatically. It takes great photos and video, but alotta good that does me. Damn thing won't sync to my desktop (windows 7, 64 bit). Glass is very durable and the display kicks butt. If it would just run apps and sync it would be golden. Prolly go with an Iphone next. Maybe not quite as nice and polished in the bells and whistles department but at least they work. One thing that is just totally kick A$$ with Android is the Contact syncing with Google. That's just killer. If I could get my desktop Outlook Contacts to sync with them automatically, well I just don't know what I'd do with myself...

Latest posts

Top Bottom