Somebody Please Explain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's me in 1988, I think. No, might be winter of 87. Hell, I can't remember.

You look like a young Chris Cooper, only more mullety.

amy_autographs.de_images_Chris_Cooper.jpg

You mean this style? It obviously isn't too bad of a style to have - don't see to many guys with haircuts from the 70s walking around these days with super models....

If you're a rich, famous, rich, in shape, rich athlete...you could have a dead skunk on your head and walk around with a super model. If you work at 7-11, drive a Tercel and are 20 pounds overweight, it might be a little tougher...even with the fauxhawk.:D

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not name calling. Just stating a fact. You are nice and young. Lucky! Time line, perspective, and all.

BTW, popped collars and spray-on tans are not cool, nor were they. See! Had to be there.

I know. I was saying I should be like everyone my age. I wear plain black, white, or grey t-shirts with khaki shorts or pants. No hat, no fancy shades or tan. I'm actually pretty pale. I like my style :) it's comfy and laid back is what the wife tells me.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
let's see... you've got the fauxhawk, the livestrong bracelet, the stupid ass grin, and you look like you've been sitting in a tanning bed (even if it's natural).. and you can bypass the chinese lettering, since you're asian ................you've got it covered!

You fauxing bastard. LOL. I'm gonna kick your arse the next time I see you.:cannon:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now nothing wrong with japanese letters tattooed on ya....when you actually got it in Japan :finger: :selfangel

The thing that drives me nuts more than anything is people wearing baseball hats with the straight bill and cocked off to the side. That just pisses me off. I wanna grab em off their head and bend the bill for them every time.

I don't care how they wear their hats as long as it fits, but I want to peel off the holographic MLB Licensed sticker off all the straight bills.

One sneeze and this stupid hat in on the ground:
[Broken External Image]

Why even wear it at that point? What's keeping it on his head?

I'm probably just too whole milk to understand.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's me in 1988, I think. No, might be winter of 87. Hell, I can't remember.

This is mullet #3 or 4, after a few serious haircuts. I know, nice, right?

Let the kids have stupid hair. It's good for them.

(That's Michele in the picture)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_2c7f185c.jpg

Psssst! I'll beat my kids a$$ if he ever comes home with a Fauxhawk. Don't you know Fauxhawks are a gateway to them using meth and crack?:rollingla

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I forgot about the holographic sticker! That drives me nuts too! I'm with Perrone....Jeans and a t-shirt every day outside of work. I don't do just solid colors but most of mine are OU shirts or Astros shirts.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that drives me nuts more than anything is people wearing baseball hats with the straight bill and cocked off to the side. That just pisses me off. I wanna grab em off their head and bend the bill for them every time.

Ah...the elusive flatbiller. They seem to be growing more rare around Tulsa, but they were out in force about 5 years ago. I hear they haven't been so lucky in California and the southwest.

http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Flatbiller

I wear a hat every day. A lot of times it's a goofy ass hat I bought at a garage sale a long time ago, 70's style trucker hats etc. (My favorite is for a radiator shop, it says "Best place to take a leak!") Sometimes the bil will revert back to flat even after curving them, I have to take them off every 10 minutes and re-curve them so as not to go all flatbiller.

Between Ashton Kutcher, hispters and flatbillers...my hat style has bee ruined. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom