Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree 100%. When I went in the early 2000s I was able to work in the oilfield part time and paid for all of my college. Back then, the state funded about 70% of the colleges budgets, and the students had to pay the other 30%. Students should have some skin in the game, not this free crap, but it should also be affordable. No one can afford to do now what I did, work 30-45 hours per week at minimum wage and pay for college. It needs to change. Also stop the exchange students and make college sports fund themselves or shut down.

Correct. Notice no one is griping about the billions in GRANTS they are paying for? Those GRANTS go to people that don’t produce for the economy, their children get a virtual free ride. The only people that have to take loans are producing that make income and pay taxes. We’ve all been bamboozled by both right and left while they loot the treasury. The same people screaming about this minor cost of this partial bailout are many of the same people cheering billions for Ukraine to stop the mean Russian man.

The big bamboozle. Health care is the same but I don’t want to give anyone a stroke by overloading them this morning.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the liberals may be upset with their leader:

1661520278326.png

Lautz published an estimate on Tuesday that found Biden’s plan could cost the average taxpayer more than $2,000, based on the $10,000 forgiveness per student loan borrower that had been touted.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same people screaming about this minor cost of this partial bailout are many of the same people cheering billions for Ukraine to stop the mean Russian man.

The big bamboozle. Health care is the same but I don’t want to give anyone a stroke by overloading them this morning.
I don't think so. I think the people cheering for the Ukraine support are the same cheering for the freeloader's loan repayments.

Healthcare is in bad shape and getting worse since the obama involvement and all those fired because they didn't want to get an untested inoculation. My neighbor, an ER nurse, told my wife a couple days ago, that patients in the ER are dying because they are understaffed and cannot keep up with the number of patients.

I don't think people realize the path the world is on and how bad things are going to get very soon.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. Notice no one is griping about the billions in GRANTS they are paying for? Those GRANTS go to people that don’t produce for the economy, their children get a virtual free ride. The only people that have to take loans are producing that make income and pay taxes. We’ve all been bamboozled by both right and left while they loot the treasury. The same people screaming about this minor cost of this partial bailout are many of the same people cheering billions for Ukraine to stop the mean Russian man.

Some of you boys keep saying "whatabout" and are seemingly fabricating demographics. Hint: Lots of people around here aren't cheering to send money to Ukraine, much less a number of government handouts. Comparing grants gets pretty tricky too. Seems this logic could go full slippery slope to justify any government spending.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the liberals may be upset with their leader:

View attachment 297533

Lautz published an estimate on Tuesday that found Biden’s plan could cost the average taxpayer more than $2,000, based on the $10,000 forgiveness per student loan borrower that had been touted.

Oh, and the remaining $8,000 is going to magically appear out of thin air!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you boys keep say "whatabout" and seemingly fabricating demographics. Hint: Lots of people around here aren't cheering to send money to Ukraine, much less a number of government handouts. Comparing grants gets pretty tricky too. Seems this logic could go full slippery slope to justify any government spending.
Agree. The logic is: if that wasteful stupid crap, then why not this wasteful crap. Seems like eliminating stupid crap might be a better option.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is FORCING working Americans to pay A HUGE DEBT, they didn't make, loan forgiveness? I guess we, THE UNWASHED MASSES, THAT COULDN'T AFFORD TO GO TO COLLAGE, ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND POLITICAL DOUBLE TALK? If I was smarter, I would think these CROOKED DEMOCRATC POLITICIANS ARE BUYING VOTES, WITH MY MONEY? DOES THAT PISS ANYONE BUT ME OFF? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT IF ALLOWED?

Latest posts

Top Bottom