Survived the tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're ok Gundog! I was thinking about you. I knew you lived up there around falcon lake.

The boy scouts were great. My parents house was hit. The buy scouts were out the next day helping to remove debris. They went around the yard and cleaned up all of the little stuff that we had to walk around. They were greatly appreciated.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I flew over what "was" probably your neighborhood this evening. It's devastated... Good on you for putting your family first and getting a storm shelter. You deserve credit for saving your families lives.

gunsourcellc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy you made it through the storm! My brother's house off 220 (Ash rd.) was leveled. The link is a pic of the cellar they crawled up out of after the tornado passed. The tornado sucked the door off the cellar while it passed. The other pic is one I took 2 hours after the storm passed. My wife and I hiked in, we were worried sick about my brother and his family.

[Broken External Image]

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After last week the number of people having us redo old cellar doors is astounding, I guess some people start looking at those old 24 ga and 3/4" plywood doors and are starting to wonder about them.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we are one of the few houses left standing, mine looks like no damage but it lifted the east side of the roof. All my dogs are fine, the pointer needed a valum to get her to stop shaking. Unfortunately Not too many pets or cattle made it here. LIKE2SHOOT, we are all good thanks for the offer, you guys had a hell of a job to locate the lost children, my heart goes out to them, I cannot imagine their pain.

Power to be back on to me & my neighbor to the south tomorrow. Thats all that is left in good enough shape to get power. After all the major clean, trucks & dumpsters by the dozen, our troop will be out in a couple of weeks to do the mop up.
Take care all & thank you for your thoughts & prayers

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say Falcon Lake is the worse place that was hit out here in Piedmont. Wish that people would stay out of it. In a town with as few police officers as we have we are stretched thin.

ai31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_falconlakehope.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom