Teen girl safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my wife and daughter an "eye gouger". Has a hole to go on your key ring, it looks like a cat face. You put your index and middle finger in the eye holes and the cats ears are what you hit them with.
Assuming the cat's chin rests against her palm, that might legally be considered a type of knuckles.

Dunno, just a thought. :anyone:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Was in a Dave n Busters a few years back when my daughter was only 10. There were 3 older guys, looked 18 ish, that were being kinda obnoxious but nothing too bad. Before long they started grabbin their junk and ooglin my daughter. Before I could even move, My dad was up and on those 3 like lightning. Luckily he was a reserve cop for San Jose PD, So he made the arrest and that was that.

That is disgusting! I'm afraid I would have had to drop those idiots like a bad habit for that crap. I mean, it would be gloves off and to hell with the consequences, if I was with my 11 year old granddaughter and some pervert punks started that kind of crap. Sick people do exist.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just a cat lovers key chain. Nothing else. All the talk about legalities is interesting. What's important is the safety of a loved one. If the legalities really worry some folks I do suggest the guys get their ladies, and probably themselves, into martial arts classes. Or at lease some self defense classes. It will surprise you just how much of a bad ass you all can be with just a little bit of self defense training.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more I read about using wasp spray on humans, the more I learn just how ineffective it is for that purpose. Seriously, if you want a spray, there are much better choices.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snopes

Snopes has that one wrong. Any electronic device that is capable of sending a signal is capable of starting a fire when in close proximity of fueling points. The military has done some testing on it. I assisted a 15-6 investigation at Ft Polk where a Driver had turned down the volume on his HWMMV radio, and forgot it was on when refueling began. A piece of equipment was tossed in the cab and landed on and activated the hand mike. The signal ignited the JP8 fumes.

While a Military radio is more powerful than a cell phone. JP8 (Diesel) is far more difficult to ignite than Gasoline

I logged in just to call ******** on this..... Carry on

Latest posts

Top Bottom