The U.S. Will Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lectured to yesterday in a discussion of politics by a couple of people because of my support for Ron Paul. "You're throwing your vote away". That's what I was told. In other words, I'm not to vote my conscience, but rather vote the way the rest of the flock votes. Can they not see that they are lemmings?

They had no reason for supporting the other GOP offerings other than possibly getting someone who can bump Obama out of the White House. That's it. No policy arguments, no principles or ideals - just rally around someone who won't change a damned thing, except maybe the drapes in the Lincoln bedroom. I don't get it.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote for Ron Paul, I'll be right there beside you. People shouldn't worry about what others think of their vote. It's a personal, private vote that no one ever has to know. If more people voted what they felt instead of what they were told/used to, maybe things would change a little...and I don't mean Obama style "change" you can step in.

J

Jckellison

I share a similar, yet very different opinion.

I feel the electoral college of delegates is corrupt and pure balls...
I also hate that I always have to choose a "lesser of two evils."

Thus, I am one of those youngsters that doesn't vote. Not because I don't care, but because I feel my voice is louder in my silence to play on someone else's terms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom