The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those millions of undead bodies are scattered across hundreds of millions of square miles. So the likely hood of a million on your wall is remote. It's not like they are capable of organization. Not to mention that decay would leave only skeletons after a few months exposed to the weather.

In reality, a medieval style castle with stone walls and moat would be a formidable stronghold against the Zs assuming you had plenty of ammunition.

An island would work pretty well and not require energy or time to build.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

I thought he did, but I have some evidence that he did not die. Here is why-

Nicholas was on top of him, being eaten. All of his guts were spilling onto him. We know from earlier episodes that you can cover yourself in gore and walk through a crowd of zombies without incident. IF it takes them long enough to eat Nicholas and he can stay covered and still, he might, MIGHT get through it.

The actor has been on set throughout the rest of the filming. It is unlikely that they would keep him on set if he had been killed.

One of the producers said we have not seen the last of him. Now that could be in a flashback, as next week will follow Morgan's story between the Clear episode and now.

All of that said, it is highly unlikely he makes it through the season IF he isn't already gone. Norman Reedus was asked recently what character did he wish was still alive, and he slipped up and said ****, this was before tonight, so who knows.

I am in the fence, I think he is gone, but I can see a path to him still being alive through the herd.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nick was obviously not on top of Glenn.

Glenn.jpg

Glenn2.jpg

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glen is alive, he's under Nicholas' body. I think the zombies were eating Nicholas and they'll leave Glen. He'll be covered in gore and they'll leave him.

The gore that has protected others in the past episodes was from walkers, not from fresh killed survivors. I think there may be a possibility that Glen survived under Nicholas and managed to slide under the dumpster to safety.

As far as being seen on the set afterwards, maybe they are making "flashback" scenes.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glen is alive, he's under Nicholas' body. I think the zombies were eating Nicholas and they'll leave Glen. He'll be covered in gore and they'll leave him.

Wouldn't he have to be covered in "walker" gore for this to work? The gore he was covered in was fresh meat that they were eating.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, sorry I've been off for so long. I'm still looking for a job so my time has been consumed with that. Anyways, finally the Alexandrians are starting to see the world for what it is. Rick looks to have a little something working and what the hell was that lame ass fight with Coral(Carl) and that kid? SLAP FIGHT! I almost forgot about the 1 1/2 hour Morgan zen episode...wow

Latest posts

Top Bottom