The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show is honestly getting very boring for me. It's way too predictable. The first two seasons were awesome, but now it appears as if the writers are getting very lazy. You used to never know who would be killed off next, anyone could go. Now..not so much. We all know that Glen's not really dead and as much as I like him, he should die to as least show that the writers have SOME hardcore left in them.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant to check your local stations. IIRC, it was KOPX (OKC 62), which has a sister station in the Tulsa area, KTPX 44, that might also be showing it.
Which one? My Peel app lists 6:
ION 44.1 KTPX-DT
44.2 KTPX-DT2
44.3 KTPX-DT3
44.4 KTPX-DT4
QVC 44.5 KTPX-DT5 its not this one.
HSN 44.6 KYPX-DT6
I know we get ION 44.1 sporadically, but not when wind blows.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is sad to hear. Guess they farmed script out to those awful 2nd string writers who kill nearly all the series.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind the soap opera but they're testing my suspension of disbelief.

Zombies, ok. You can explain it with some mystery virus. Guys shooting guns without sights, ok. See it in real life.

Now, cigars that are sitting in a wooden box in the back of a hummer for years and are smokable? U.S. troops with RPGs? Cars and trucks that just start after sitting. Insulin, really?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one? My Peel app lists 6:
Now that I'm sitting in front of my TV, I see that I don't have 62 or any of its sub-channels programmed, so it must have been KSBI 52, which is a MyTV affiliate. It looks like the MyTV affiliate in Tulsa is KMYT 41.1, and the MytV site ( http://www.mynetworktv.com/ ) shows TWD in their 7p and 8p time slots for November 24, so you might check them on Tuesdays.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been a couple of years since the zombie outbreak started. Some of the dead are pretty rotted. The thing is everyone is infected and it doesn't matter how you die, unless you have a traumatic brain injury, you will turn into a zombie. So there is a constant supply of freshly turned zombies.

How long has supposedly passed (their time) since the plague started? If it's years, how have the zombie's bodies held together?

Latest posts

Top Bottom