The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since the Person of Interest was cancelled I have quit watching TV completely. Most of it frankly insults our intelligence and the rest our values. We did receive the first 4 DVD seasons as sets of The Walking Dead as a gift for mainly my oldest son but do not have any past the 4th season. So what is up with Glen being maybe dead? Too brokazzz to buy the 5-6th but wify says she wants to buy them for Christmass but with what I dunno. Maybe my newly employed son, the cable guy who has more money than we do will get them. Still waiting on the stupid slow bunch of good ol idiot union boys to get us that raise the company gave everyone else. Finally after 14 years of corporate blackmail getting close!

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too brokazzz to buy the 5-6th but wify days she wants to buy them for Christmass but with what I dunno. Maybe my newly employed son, the cable guy who has more money than we do will get them.
I don't watch the show, but I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw that one of the local stations (channel 62 in OKC) is carrying it. It looked like they were having some kind of marathon.

Never having watched any of it aside from the pilot I couldn't tell you what season it was, but in the 30 seconds or so that I watched, Rick had long hair and a long beard. He looked kind of like Epic Beard Man from the YouTube video...

I'm sure there's stuff edited out for broadcast, but if you're broke/cheap, it might be a good way to catch up.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't watch the show, but I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw that one of the local stations (channel 62 in OKC) is carrying it. It looked like they were having some kind of marathon.

Never having watched any of it aside from the pilot I couldn't tell you what season it was, but in the 30 seconds or so that I watched, Rick had long hair and a long beard. He looked kind of like Epic Beard Man from the YouTube video...

I'm sure there's stuff edited out for broadcast, but if you're broke/cheap, it might be a good way to catch up.
That would be cool if we could pick up OKC channels in East Tulsa. But alas no.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really getting tired of the same old story lines. They come across some random group of bad guys/girls. And for some reason these bad people are just able to roam around and do whatever they want and never die from walkers. But Ricks group drop like flies. Guess they can't come up with anything new. I used to get excited for the show but now I am starting to get sick of it. And these bad people are also always able to outsmart ricks people. Until the climax and ricks group will wipe them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom