The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the super geeks on the walking dead wiki, it's been around 19 months.

That RPG Abraham liberated off the dead soldier last week sure looked good for sitting around in the elements for 19 months. Super nickel boron teflon vapor deposition inert argon infused sub molecular military coating I reckon.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That RPG Abraham liberated off the dead soldier last week sure looked good for sitting around in the elements for 19 months. Super nickel boron teflon vapor deposition inert argon infused sub molecular military coating I reckon.

Just because it started 19 months ago doesn't mean the soldier died 19 months ago.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My first thought was, WTF is a Russian RPG doing in in N America carried by a US soldier? Would be far more likely to be a LAW than anything else.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My first thought was, WTF is a Russian RPG doing in in N America carried by a US soldier? Would be far more likely to be a LAW than anything else.

Gotta use your imagination. coulda be an RPG scrounged by the unit from a collection or imported during the beginning of the event - who knows. We ARE talking about a zombie show, so some creativity with the sourcing of weapons should be expected. Look closely and you will see the RPG safety caps were not on any of them (which they would be in the case. the one in the launcher, maybe not.) and the section of the RPG where the rockets nozzles are located were solid, obviously a prop.

Same can be said for the ammo that seems to be unlimited at times.

or about the fact that it takes almost no effort at all to push a knife into a dying (but currently living) human

if we start to use too much logic, the whole story falls apart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom