The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was an unbelievable series of events resulting in elimination of most of the duds and the saving of most of the un-duds. I guess if you're gonna have a series that is unbelievable, you might as well make it really unbelievable.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the best episode I have seen yet. Tons of action, explosions, etc. Loved it.

As for the detractors- so what? It is exciting! suspension of disbelief, you are watching a show about flesh-eating zombies...

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I finally saw it last night.

Are we supposed to be sad that the Mayor is dead/un-dead?

And kill the whiny little brats (lumping them all together) and the pacifists and just get rid of them all!

So this sort of happened. Girlfriend and I were on edge a lot of the time, mainly didn't want Glenn to die. Still not sure why Daryl and them did not just run those bikers over with their big truck? Don't stop and give up your guns....

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this sort of happened. Girlfriend and I were on edge a lot of the time, mainly didn't want Glenn to die. Still not sure why Daryl and them did not just run those bikers over with their big truck? Don't stop and give up your guns....

I wonder what rifle fire into a tank full of fuel would do???

Latest posts

Top Bottom