The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you guys are WAY TOO concerned with the "reality" of this show. It is a TV show about people surviving after the entire world gets over taken by a zombie outbreak. If they followed it very closely with "reality" this show most likely would have been canceled years ago.

So far, i have really enjoyed this season and think it might be the best yet.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode. I concur with the fact that they are severely lacking in "opsec". I mean, take the food back and get it to the folks that need it! Still, I feel t hat they can go back to that lake to get it. It will just take more people. If they do it quick, everything would not be ruined.

Rick got over his blonde girl dieing pretty fast. I never saw he and Michonne hooking up, but damn Rick, get your freak on brother!

Also, Carl should realize that he's the only suitable mate for that teenage girl, and if he plays his cards right he might be able to get her to touch his willy!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Funny or die- http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/...alking-dead?_cc=__d___&_ccid=3a19bcbc2cda270c

9) Carl’s Plan To Finger This Moody Girl In The Woods Is Not Going Great

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 11.24.11 AM.png

Carl’s story arc of attempting to finger this moody girl in the woods is not going great. You can accredit most of his failure to the fact that he’s silently reading comic books, which historically speaking has never been a fast track to sexual prosperity. Say something funny, Carl! Ask her what her favorite Cure album is! Bury your stupid hat and never wear it again! Moody girls get fingered in the woods every day and you’re one of the last guys her age alive. How hard is your job? I can’t hold your hand through everything. Life is going to be tougher than this.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure. Alexandria didn't look bad when they got there, the people were just naive and not too dangerous. The new place seems to have shenanigans happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom